The Alien Cat is being re-done...AGAIN.

I seem to have trouble keeping followers that aren't my friends. I've become less and less happy with SmackJeeves, so I'm not going to stay with them. I plan to buy a domain name and host it on the same account as theartisanscorner.com.

In the meantime, you should all know the main reason the comic stopped updating...my fiance had agreed to do the writing for the comic. However, he's been rather uncooperative the whole time, and finally just quit. So I'm going to have to take over writing for the comic again.
The problem is...I have a hard time coming up with funny scenarios for Agent666 to experience.
I have a general idea of how I want the overall story to progress.
I have an in-depth backstory for Agent666 and her home planet, and I want to reveal it in a series of flashbacks that occur 1 per chapter. Probably at the end of each chapter.
I have a list of people Agent666 will eat or maim in the comic, including but not limited to, the following:
George Bush
Al Gore
Martha Stuart
Tom Cruise
Sarah Palin
Joe Biden
Bill Gates

She will also eat or maim some friends of mine, at their request. She will also eat or maim some characters in other webcomics with the artist's permission.
There will also be references to various memes, internet phenomena and popular video games, anime/manga and movies.

I was also dissatisfied with my art work. I felt rushed to do most of the comic up to where it stopped, and I felt the quality suffered for that. Good art work is really important for gaining a following for a comic. If the story is good enough, the art can fall a little to the wayside without a loss. But I feel the comic's current story wasn't enough to make up for the under-par art. And for that I apologize.


I'm going to start writing short stories about The Alien Cat that will later become the revised comic. I'll be posting them here.

****Now the important part.****
I want the readers and fans to contribute to the story. I want ideas for mischief The Alien Cat could get in to. I want people (or characters) for her to eat. That's where you all come in. Email me (thealiencatcomic@yahoo.com) with your ideas, and they might appear!

Please do not ask me to make Agent666 eat webcomic characters that do not belong to you. If she's going to eat someone's character from a webcomic, I'll get permission from the artist. But don't ask me to do it, because you don't know if I've already contacted the artist and been denied. Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment