Alien Cat content preview #1

I am currently laying the groundwork for the future website for the comic. Go-go-Adobe Dreamweaver!
I have a wallpaper made, as well as a Flash-animated alternate version of said wallpaper...and THAT I have provided right here!




I've searched domain names and found the one I wanted has already been bought...and it would cost like...$80 extra to get it from it's current owner...extra. It's around $10 a year to keep a domain name going. That's not counting website hosting costs, that's JUST the domain name. But it shouldn't cost anything extra to host the site, since I have permission to use theartisanscorner.com's Yahoo account to host it. It's nice that Yahoo allows multiple domain names under the plan we have. :)
I found an alternative domain name, and I would've purchased it, except the credit card on record on our Yahoo account is expired. Hafta fix that ASAP!
That's not as bad as it sounds, for the record. We just haven't made any new purchases through Yahoo, so we never updated the billing info. XD The site is already paid up for quite a while, so it wouldn't have been an issue until...a long time from now. XD


Ok, for those of you coming here from this update on the comic, I know you're looking for news.
As of now, I have nothing major to add. I'm working on a new site, planning to buy a domain name and host it on an existing account, and figuring out what to write.

Note: See previous blog post, please. I want reader input for stories.

TTFN~!
<3 Wolfy~

No comments:

Post a Comment