Catching up, and funny things

Sorry I never followed up on Animazement. Was too busy during, and too tired/unmotivated after. But moving on from that...

There's a lot of drama involving my family right now, so I've been depressed. Finding out someone you're related to (whether you like them or not) is a pedophile is no easy thing to deal with. Especially when that person is around small child relatives. To be honest, I wasn't too surprised when I heard about it, but it's still troublesome. It's really difficult for those closer to that family member to deal with, and I feel bad for them and worry about them. I just hope it all works out.


I'm unable to take more classes right now, and probably for a while. I'm hoping to get some freelance work...maybe restoring old photos. I'm very good at that and find it fun.
I've put my comics on indefinite hiatus as I try to sort things out in my life. I hated that I had to do that, but it happens sometimes. If I'd had more votes on TWC and more views and comments, maybe I'd have been more motivated to keep updates going despite the crap that's been going on. Unfortunately, interest in both comics was minimal at best. I averaged around 20 page views a day, and I think 25 votes was my record--and probably half those votes were from my fiance or me.


Ok, on to funny stuff! If you've never been to Engrish.com you're missing out! XD







I love that website. Not all of it makes sense, since it's sometimes error on products I've never heard of, and you'd have to know what it was supposed to be for it to make sense. But quite a lot of it just cracks me up and has me giggling for hours~!


Ok, and now we come to...my favorite game. Mabinogi. I play it a lot, and I adore it. But sometimes...the company that lisences them...doesn't think things through very well. Such as this banner for an event that just ended:
Take a look at the image in the last oval....
If you don't see the problem with it, well...I'm not going to destroy your innocence by explaining it! Let me just say...there's a lot of grinning futa fans in Mabinogi. And no, I'm not going to link to an explination of "futa" like I do most terms I think not everyone would be familiar with. Like I said, I'm not going to destroy your innocence! If you're brave and/or stupid and want to Google it, go ahead, but I ain't doin' it for ya! XD

And another funny Mabinogi tidbit...There's a quest you can do where you find lost elves in stone coffins in the desert and bring them back. Well, there are occasionally some elves...where it's pretty obvious why they ended up in a stone coffin out in the desert!

Let's just say it's the opposite reason the dwarves put Snow White in a glass coffin! You could probably find other funny Mabi screen shots like that on Photobucket, ImageShack or by using Google Image Search. XD

No comments:

Post a Comment