Animazement: Before the Journey

This weekend is Animazement. My fiance and I will be attending, as we have every year of our relationship. It's pretty much our only vacation in a year. 3 whole days of otaku fun!
We will be cosplaying, of course!

I had intended to do a video blog for this trip, but that's not going to happen. I loaned my good camera to my grandma because she's taking a road trip to the Grand Canyon with a couple of her friends. She is making a video blog of her trip--at least, she's supposed to, as that was the condition of her borrowing it. Animazement is every year, the Grand Canyon is once in a lifetime, if you don't live nearby or have a lot of money for frequent traveling!

I probably won't have time to blog each day of the con, but I aim to try. The camera I'm taking in place of my good one doesn't hold many pictures, even with an SD card. It just can't handle very big cards. =/ It's a pretty old camera. The preview screen is only about 1"x1", and the image it shows is very dull and low contrast. Once it takes the picture, it's decent enough quality...not pro-quality or anything. It's about the digital equivalent of a disposable camera, in terms of quality. It works well enough though!
Ok, time to finish working on my costume!



Oh, and don't forget to check out my new comic!

No comments:

Post a Comment